Our bridal team will work with you to create your perfect bridal look for hair and makeup.
In creating your look, we will consider the shape of your gown, the length and texture your hair and the location of your wedding (indoor, outdoor) and the season. Personality and lifestyle also plays a part in the decision to make certain that your look portrays who you are. We recommend bringing in images of your gown as well as inspiration images for your hair and makeup. We will discuss all aspects of your wedding that effects your bridal appearance.
6 Months Prior
- Make a complimentary consultation appointment for your hair and makeup. If you are making
major changes to your hair color or cut, you should start these changes 5 to 6 months out.
3 Months Prior
- Make an appointment for your bridal hair and makeup trial.
- Begin Brow shaping and waxing regimen
- Review haircut and style for any pre-wedding day adjustments.
1 Month Prior
- Final hair color assessment.
- Final makeup assessment
- Brow shaping
2 Weeks Prior
- Hair trim
- Color touch-up
- Lash extensions (for individual lashes, not single strip applications)
The Week Before
- Final brow shaping. Get a deep-conditioning treatment or a sheer color gloss for shine
- Final waxing services
Your Wedding Day
- Final styling
- Note: an updo will hold better if your hair has not been washed within 24 hours
- Enjoy your big day!!
- We know this the day you have been dreaming of, and we can't wait to be part of it!
- Please contact us to chat more about how we can best serve you on your wedding day :-)