The Intaglio Salon
Warm n Cozy Clothing Drive
Tacoma Rescue Mission
The unprecedented crisis created by COVID-19 is affecting the lives of many people including those in our communities. People were struggling prior to COVID are now at an even greater risk in meeting their expenses. Many people lack warm clothing and their needs this winter will be greater than ever before. To help meet these needs, we are asking for your support by joining The Intaglio Salon in conjunction with the Tacoma Rescue Mission in our Warm n Cozy Clothing Drive from October 9th through November 26th.
With cold weather approaching, people are in need more than ever in part due to the coronavirus.
- For many families and individuals, the winter months are more expensive and a present a bigger strain on their budgets.
- Cold weather makes the body work harder, putting stress on the heart to ensure the body stays warm.
- Exposure to cold predisposes people, especially children, to illnesses like pneumonia as well as to hypothermia.
We invite you to bring new or gently used warm items to The Intaglio Salon for donation to the Tacoma Rescue Mission. We ask that you bring in warm items such as coats, sweaters, scarves, gloves, etc. for all ages. While we are accepting items through November 25th, people are in need now! Please bring in your items early (by October 31st).
- Please limit your donations to cold weather clothing only.
- Call ahead and make arrangements if you would like curbside assistance. 253-472-0359.
- Handling of donated items will be handled under CDC protocol with respect to COVID-19.
Thank-you in advance for your consideration and support. We are in this together, your contribution makes a difference.
About the Tacoma Rescue Mission. Tacoma Rescue Mission
About The Intaglio Salon. The Intaglio Salon Website
Gloria n Carissa
Local hair salon
At The Intaglio Salon we are fiercely passionate about delivering your unique vision. When it comes to art, no two paintings are alike and we believe the same is true of our guests. What we do is a form of art and we are always trying to perfect it through precision, specialized techniques, and attention to detail.